Ask Me Anything About Malaysia Matriculation Programme (Matrikulasi)

@marisashanthini Thanks for your reply.
There’s a few things I would like to know more.

1. What is the difference of taking and not taking computer science? Does it affect the career pathway further on like more towards IT instead of medical related courses?
  2. If I choose module 1, what are the courses I can and can’t choose on my further studies in uni?

Sorry for taking up so much of yr time. :grin: Thanks

thank you for your reply, it did help a lot ^^

1 Like
  1. yah it means that u want your career path to be more towards IT.
    2.u can choose anything u want even if its arts courses. theres no limit to it.

HI @marisashanthini, how do we get the reference books and exercises books for matriculation?

hi there…just wanted to know what degree courses can be taken in the future if i take module 3 in matriculation?

Hi @Nesh so module 3 is where u drop physics and take computer science. So u can go to health science courses such as medic, dentistry etc. but always higher chances are given to module 1 students. You could also apple for biomedical science, optometry, audio, etc. IT courses and engineering courses are also applicable.

@thxin hi u can get oxford fajar as reference book and Real Exam for reference also. Those books can be found in any book store.

Thanks for the reply… Really appreciate it

You are welcome . Hope it helped

my college did sell oxford fajar and real exam reference books. :)) thx for
giving advice and suggestions

1 Like

Hi @marisashanthini ! I just want to be sure about a thing, does MoE recognise in international universities, especially overseas?
Thank you.

hi ! I’m an account student and when I applied for matriculation I applied for accounting.

1. is there any chances or ways for me to take computer science
  2. if I took accounting (course) can I still have a career in computer science

I had scored good results which are 6A+ 1A 1A- 1B+ 1B but I didn’t get the tawaran to f6 that means I will be offered to matrikulasi?

hello @aish.

1. There might be a chance of u getting science com. but depends on the kolej whether they want to accept your application. u may try applying for a change of course.
  2. I am not really sure about that as both courses are 2 different things

hI @Coolman. I dont think i can say confidently that u might get matriks. normally people who didnt get f6 will get matriks. good luck.

yes it is recognize by a number of universities around the world. u may check the official matriks website to find out which university recognize it. hope this helps @Shae

Hi! I am offered F6. Is it still possible to get Matric? If yes, I’ve accept the F6 offer will it affect the result??

hello @Ney if u are offered F6 u will not be offered matriks. whether u accept f6 or not it will not affect the offer.

Hello, I get the offer of matrikulasi so at the pendaftaran day do I need to pack my luggage and stay there directly?

Hi @Coolman. Yah you have to pack your luggage cause u will be staying there. Good luck.