Expedia Malaysia Discount Voucher Code 2017

Use the following discount voucher codes at expedia.com.my to get additional discount reward promotion.

Expedia Malaysia Voucher Code 2015

Use your MasterCard card to enjoy 10% off hotel bookings!
Expedia Malaysia Voucher Code: MASTERCARDMY

How to use your voucher code?

• Visit www.expedia.com.my and select your preferred travel dates and destination.
  • Pick the Expedia Rate hotel of your choice.
  • At the payment page, click on “Enter a voucher code” under “How would you like to pay?” and enter the voucher code.
  • Simply enter the coupon code and pay with your MasterCard Debit or Credit Card at checkout to enjoy 10% off your travel booking.

Expedia Malaysia Voucher Code Validity & Expiry
Booking period: Now - 16 September 2015
Travel period: Now - 31 March 2016
Minimum stay: 1 night

Expedia Malaysia Voucher Code 2015

Use your Citibank card to enjoy 10% off hotel bookings! 10% discount is applicable to standalone hotel bookings only, before the application of taxes and any additional fees
Citibank Expedia Promo Coupon Code: CITIBANKMY201501

Instructions:

• Visit www.expedia.com.my and select your preferred travel dates and destination.
  • Pick the Expedia Rate hotel of your choice.
  • At the payment information page, click on “Enter a voucher code” under “How would you like to pay?” and enter the voucher code.
  • You can now complete your booking and a 10% discount will be deducted from the room rate.

Expedia Malaysia Voucher Code Validity & Expiry

• Booking period: 1 January 2015 till 31 March 2015
  • Staying period: 1 January 2015 till 31 July 2015

Expedia Malaysia Voucher Code 2016

CIMB cardholders: Get an immediate 10% off when you pay with your CIMB Credit, Debit or Kwik Card on Expedia.com.my!

CIMB 10% Expedia Discount Voucher code: CIMBEXPMY16

Get additional 8% discount via cashback

Book your hotel now and enjoy the discount!

How to use your voucher code?
Visit www.expedia.com.my and select your preferred travel dates and destination.

Pick the Expedia Rate hotel of your choice.

At the payment page, click on “Enter a voucher code” under “How would you like to pay?” and enter the voucher code.

Pay with your CIMB Credit Card to complete the booking.

PLEASE NOTE:

Booking period: Now - 31 December 2016

Travel period: Now - 31 March 2017

Minimum stay: 1 night

Expedia Malaysia Voucher Code 2017

Unlock access to summer deals up to 70% + additional 10% OFF #Expedia hotel bookings when you book with your #MaybankCards!

Maybank Cards 10% Expedia Voucher Code Discount: MBBEXPMY17

Book your summer getaways now at www.expedia.com.my/maybanksale and apply Expedia voucher code MBBEXPMY17 at payment check-out page to enjoy additional 10% savings!

Get additional 8% discount via cashback

Booking period: 24 April – 7 May 2017

Travel period: 24 April – 31 July 2017