Can I do medicine after diploma science?

Hey, I got an offer at University Pendidikan Sultan Idris (UPSI) to do diploma science. I really want to do medicine. I was wondering if I can apply for medicine using diploma science. If not what are the degree programmes that I can apply for? Can I apply for pharmacy or biomedical? Also I appealed for matrikulasi and the results is coming out on 18 June. Can I just come out from UPSI and go for matrikulasi? Will I get a penalty?

Just to double confirm, did you mean Diploma in Health Sciences or did you mean Foundation in Science? Please take note that Foundation in Science is quite specific to the university.

If you are talking about Diploma in Health Sciences offered by UPSI, yes, you are eligible to apply Doctor of Medicine (MD) programme at UPSI after you complete the diploma. In fact, the UPSI website on the entry requirements of Doctor of Medicine (MD) mentions the following:

Diploma in Health Sciences
CGPA 3.5 (out of 4.0)
And
Provided the course is not less than 5 semesters or 2 1⁄2 years in the same accredited institution
And
the minimum entry qualification is 2Bs each in

• Biology; and/or
  • Chemistry; and/or
  • Physics; and

3 Credits each in

• English; and
  • Mathematics or Additional Mathematics; and
  • another subject

at School Certificate level or its equivalent

You can check UPSI website for other degree programmes offered and their respective entry requirements.

If you get Matriculation offer, you can choose to discontinue (withdraw) your studies at UPSI but you might need to pay for the fees of a few weeks that you attended at UPSI. You may check with UPSI directly on the fees.

It was just stated diploma in science. Thank you for the info!