Easybook.com Malaysia Discount Code 2017

Buy bus ticket online at Easybook.com which proclaims itself as ‘Singapore & Malaysia’s Largest Bus Ticketing Site’. Use the following discount code to book your bus ticket online at Easybook Malaysia. Compare bus ticket price online at Bus Online Ticket and Catch That Bus to get the cheapest bus ticket price before you book your bus ticket online.

Buy Bus Ticket Online at Easybook Malaysia
Discount Promotion: Get up to 10% off with this Easybook Malaysia discount code
Discount Code: MsiaS42w
Expiry Date: 1 March 2015

Discount Promotion: Get up to 7% off with this Easybook Malaysia discount code
Discount Code: MsiaS56x
Expiry Date: 31 December 2015

Update: Please refer to new posts below for latest discount code.

Some of the popular pick up points in Singapore are Golden Mile Complex, City Plaza, Queen Street, Textile Centre, Boon Lay and Katong V Mall and The Plaza. For the drop off points in KL, most of the express buses will stop at Berjaya Times Square, Pudu Sentral, Terminal Bersepadu Selatan (TBS) and a few more.

Popular Express Buses:

• Sri Maju
  • The One Travel & Tours
  • Luxury Coach
  • 707 Inc
  • Eltabina
  • Nice
  • Golden Coach Express
  • and many more…

Popular Bus Routes

• Singapore to Kuala Lumpur

• Singapore to Malacca

• Singapore to Penang

• Singapore to Genting Highlands

• Singapore to Ipoh

• Genting Highlands to Singapore

• Kuala Lumpur to Singapore

• Penang to Kuala Lumpur

• Penang to Singapore

• Johor to Kuala Lumpur

• Malacca to Singapore

• Ipoh to Kuala Lumpur

• Ipoh to Penang

• Kuala Lumpur to Penang

• Alor Setar to Melaka

• Ipoh to KLIA

• Johor to Kuala Lumpur

• Johor to Singapore

• Johor to Penang

• Kuala Lumpur to Alor Setar

• Kuala Lumpur to Malacca

• and many other bus routes

School Holiday Promo! Get Up to 10% OFF on Your Bus Tickets. Book Now!

Discount Promotion: Get up to 10% off with this Easybook Malaysia discount code
Discount Code: EASYHOLIDAY
Expiry Date: 31 March 2016

Click here to buy cheap bus ticket online Malaysia

I am a repetitive user of Easybook. I would say i loved the app & methods of online so much, as it saves a lot of time compared to going down to counter & purchasing it.

However, one recent issue that turns us down would be the KTM ETS. I supposed we are not able to buy tickets for less 48 of hours of journey. Its the new rules by KTM actually.

So, if you would like to purchase tickets earlier that 2 days of your journey, thats possible.Not able to get a ticket for those who are making an unexpected journey in lesser than 48hours time.

@hranmaye can you point us the source of the information on the new rules by KTM that you cannot buy ticket more than 2 days in advance? This is because you can actually buy ticket more than 2 days in advance directly through KTM website or mobile app.

Hi there.Greetings. I have encountered the experiene myself where i had to Ipoh urgently, i had to buy the tickets for a day later ( for wednesday trip, i tried to purchase the tickets the whole day of Monday) With dissapoinment, i had to call EASYBOOK office. Was told by one of your officer after she discussed with her collegue and also tried purchasing the ticket for me, from her end. Then, i was informed by the staff that KTM policies have been changed that you cant purchase tickets for journey lesse than 48 hours,thus easybook cant do anything on that matter.

That was my experience and source of imformation : FYI

I did not make any more purchase after that as i straight away purchased the tickets from KTM counter. Anyway, that will be really awesome if we can purchase those ticket online on the shortest notice, as that was the case earlier, It is very convinient.

Thanks for the clarification. In that case, you should try buying from KTM
website / mobile app directly (from your home as you do not need to go to
the KTM physical counter) instead of going through Easybook. Because if you
check the KTM website you can actually buy directly from KTM website for
train tickets more than two days in advance.

Exclusive offer for CIMB Debit, Credit & Kwik Cardholders

Get 5% OFF on selected bus & train routes to & fro Singapore and Malaysia at www.easybook.com.

Enjoy 5% OFF on the popular bus routes as listed below :-

• Bus from KL to Singapore
  • Bus from Singapore to KL
  • Bus from Melaka to Singapore
  • Bus from KL to Penang
  • Bus from KL to Johor
  • Bus from Singapore to Melaka
  • Bus from Penang to KL
  • Bus from Johor to KL

as well as on Train routes :-

• Train from Singapore to Johor
  • Train from Johor to Singapore
  • Train from KL to Penang
  • Train from Penang to KL

Book now and enjoy this special discount, brought to you especially in partnership with CIMB Bank. Promotion is valid from 20th of May till 12th June 2016.

• This offer is not applicable in conjunction with any other promotions or discounts at Easybook.com.
  • T&Cs apply

10% OFF JB TRANSLINER BUS FROM JOHOR TO KL

Booking period: 6th of June till 12th June 2016

Enjoy 2 promotions one go with Easybook this ​June. A combo of 5% on CIMB card holder + 5% OFF on JB Transliner bus route - a total of 10% OFF on bus trip from Johor to Kuala Lumpur.

Pick-up point is from Johor Jaya, Terminal Gelang Patah, Tun Aminah, JB Merlin Tower, JB Larkin Terminal and drop-off point is at R&R Dengkil (North Bound) & Terminal Bersepadu Selatan. The bus ride would take approximately 4 hours 30 minutes or so, to reach KL.

So wait no longer and book your express bus tickets via Easybook.com today and travel comfortably with JB Transliner!

Great Singapore Sale Offer

Discount Promotion: 5% off with this Easybook Malaysia discount code for Penang/KL to Singapore bus ticket
Discount Code: EASY5OFF
Expiry Date: 30 June 2016

It’s that time of the year again! The best Singapore shopping sale is finally here - The Great Singapore Sale. To give you the most enjoyable experience again, Easybook will be offering 5% OFF on Bus tickets from Penang to Singapore & KL to Singapore.

Save more with us this mid-year and don’t miss out on the best sale in Singapore!

Valid from 3rd June to 30th June 2016.

*T&C Apply.

Get 7% Off on Your Bus Ticket Booking! For CIMB Bank Cardholders

Great News! A limited time offer of 7 % discounts for all CIMB Debit, credit & KWIK cardholders.

You can use the Easybook discount promo code: EASYCIMB7 published at your CIMB Bank e-newsletter, CIMB Bank facebook or SMS.

Subsequently , purchase your bus ticket at Easybook and use the discount code from CIMB to enjoy your discount for all bus ticket booking across Malaysia and Singapore.

Promotion is valid from 19th Dec 2016 till 31st January 2017.

This offer is not applicable in conjunction with any other promotions or discounts at Easybook.com.