Fund for Medical University - Melaka Manipal

Need to JPA or any kind of scholarship or funding for medical studies, Manipal Medical College. Already going into the 4th Semester, with heavy debts behind. Please advise if there is one. I have gone thru many, many scholarships program but limited for medical.

Can anyone suggest or pin point to one that has the offer. There are many organization offering like 10K per year, 5K per year, but the amount of documentation that you need for submission, you will give up even before you make the application.

The cost fee alone is RM 330K. With 5K or 10K its not going to take you any where.
Please someone shine some lights on this.

I’m really sorry for the terriblly stressful and anxious situation you are in @gbselvam.

You should try to apply the JPA scholarship for local undergraduate study (Biasiswa JPA Program Ijazah Dalam Negara PIDN) 2016) as JPA scholarship will cover both the tuition fees and living allowances. However the application will only open in May so you better visit Malaysia Scholarships regularly so that you get informed when it is open.

I guess since you are in such a horrible situation you should do your very best to apply to all these scholarships even though their application processes are tedious and cumbersome??

But at least it helps, doesn’t it?

Also, try to seek counseling if you are too stressed out on this.

Yes dear friends,
It makes sense. After all the submission forms are the same.
I have manage up to 5th sem as of last week. This week I managed to pay the
next
2 sem meaning upto 7th is covered. I also have 2 sem approved by the PTPTN.
That makes 9 in all covered. I will work out the remaining 1 sem sometimes
soon.
Thanks guys for all the feed back.

Regards
Selvam

Awesome! Glad to hear from you that most are sorted out. I believe once you start working as a medical practitioner you will be able to pay back the debts very quickly. Then when you look back overcoming all this hardship makes you a stronger and better person.