Undergraduate scholarship for Arts student

Hello,
May you have a good day. Do you by any chance know which company or organization that offer scholarship for Arts student? I have been looking for scholarship that currently opened and I have done searching online but I could not find one plus some are already closed. I am taking Bachelor of English Language and Literature in IIUM and this is my first semester and first year. So, I am still looking for scholarship for the next semester. Perhaps that you know and have any advice for me would be most welcome.

Thank you

You may try the following scholarships, they are available for Arts undergraduates.

Have you tried MARA scholarships?

Thank you for the suggestion.

For MARA scholarship, I have been looking for their forms online, but could not find one even in their official page. Does MARA have deadline or something? Or they have not open yet? If you know about the MARA forms, please let me know.

thank you.

You can check this post to know more about MARA scholarship and borang permohonan biasiswa MARA. The MARA scholarship application will be open from time to time, especially in March every year for Matrikulasi / STPM / SPM result holders. I would suggest you to check this Malaysia Scholarships 2016 blog often to know when it is opening again in 2016.

By the way, I would highly recommend you to apply for the Biasiswa JPA PIDN (Program Ijazah Dalam Negara). Be very very quick to submit the online application as the closing date is 24 May 2015. It is open for those who have completed one semester of study (read:you!!!)