Advantages of part time job

Generally speaking,students can benefit a lot from part-time jobs. The first advantage is that students can earn money. Taking a part-time job,in this point,students can pay a part of their living cost,and at the same time relieve their parents` burden. Some young people have to earn money on their own to pay the tuition while others just earn money to pay for their expenditure or satisfy their desire. Moreover, earning money also help students have a sense of independence. It is great when you earn your own money while not having to rely on others to give it to you.

Second, another advantage is that students can acquire more experiences and polish their skills when taking part-time jobs. For example, if someone enjoys teaching, working part-time as a tutor may help him or her improve teaching skills and gain experiences.

Third, it can help students develop their organizational and multi-tasking skills. They will have to get used to holding a job and attend the university simultaneously. It is the chance to learn time management. Working will force a person to complete work ahead of schedule and learn to manage their time appropriately. According to the article “5 Time Management Tips for Working Students”, there are some simple ways to manage your time easily, for instance not to waste your time on the Internet, to limit social activities and others.

I agree completely. As a student who studies at different state from my hometown, one the things i want to do while studying is to get my own pocket money as i may not want to burden my parents on it. Price are getting higher and higher these days. At least if have a part time job that pays me around RM300+, i could buy my own flight ticket back home. I am sure others would think the same thing too.