MNRB Scholarship Fund Awards

Assalamualaikum Mr/Mrs,
I’m Ahmad Hasif, SPM 2014 and I’ve just received this particular email about a scholarship fund awards offered by MNRB recently and I’m quite confuse about the criteria for application( for the trial SPM results ), could you give me further information accordingly ?
Thank You for your instant act.

http://scholarships.malaysia-students.com/2014/12/mnrb-scholarship-fund-awards.html

You can refer to the link below:
http://www.mnrb.com.my/career/scholarships
Actually I do not know what is your question or specifically, what makes you feeling confuse. You can just apply with your trial SPM result. If you are feeling confusing, you can just try to email or phone call to there. The phone number and email can obtain from the application form of the MNRB scholarship 2015.

I am a science stream student during my secondary school so i took physic, chemistry and biology instead of the science subject. So am i still eligible for the scholarship if i scored As for the three subjects in my trial? Besides, is it possible for me to pursue my foundation in some junior colleges overseas instead of doin it locally?

For the first question, the answer is yes and you are eligible to apply for this scholarship but unfortunately, this scholarship’s deadline has passed.
Why can’t? SPM is a global-recognised certificate and your result in SPM is recognised as equivalent with GCE O-level. With your result in SPM, you can do your foundation in most of the junior colleges overseas.

Thank you for your reply

@ganboontoh You are always welcome haha. Feel free to ask any questions.:slight_smile:
There are still many scholarship available for you. Don’t worry so much. Just remember to prepare a personal statement or curricular vitae so that you stand a higher
chance to compete with other people and win scholarship. Good luck.

Sorry for dusturbing again. May i know if i get the scholarship, is it possible to continue from foundation up to degree level at any tertiary education institution locally and globally provided that i score a satisfyibg result ? Thank you

Sure! There are many scholarships available for you to apply and continue your study until tertiary level provided that you are really good and are their wanted scholars. Recently, I notice there is Maybank scholarship suits you. You can try your luck there. From foundation up to degree level. And, you didn’t disturb me totally. Come on, feel free to ask.

Once again thank you

Hello, for the question regarding the continuity of the scholarship from foundation up to degree level, is the mnrb scholarship renewable automatically every year or i woyld have to apply to it annually ?

Hello Grab, actually for most of the scholarship, they are continuous and you doesn’t need to apply annually (exemption give to scholarship that listed lasting only one year). Maybe after foundation you might need to go through some application process but it doesn’t mean that you need to apply again, I mean go through selection or interview. Hope it helps you.

thanks for your information

Excuse me agn , my friend of mine would like to know if he was shortlisted and being called up for the mnnrb scholarship , how could he confirm himself? Is an email will do ? Or he has to make a call ? Thank you

@GRAB hello… For that matter, I think it would be better to phone the Pn. Jannah/Pn.Hidaayah as listed in the letter. And the date for interview has changed too. I don’t whether your friend has a same date with me. I also receive the letter. Don’t do it via email trust me. Last time I have sent them some questions regarding this scholarship but it ends up no news. So, for more safety reason, do it via phone. Thanks.

Thanks a lot for your information

By the way, would u mind telling me wheb is yohr new date for your interview as my friend seemed to be have no idea about it

@GRAB Hi, actually the new date for interview I think is difference from one another. Mine is on 3rd March. I think your friend too have the same day with me hope so hahah. Didn’t your friend receive a new email about the new date for interview? I think your friend did receive the email since it is so important. Remember to check junks too^.^

May i k ow the new date as my friend needs it to ask for enquiry from the person in charged sorry for making so much trouble for you i say it on behalf of him

The new date for me is 3rd March 2015.

Oh nw only i get i feeling sorry very much. His one will fall on the 4th. By the way, thx a lot