Taking SAT Test in Malaysia

Hi, I’m an aspiring Malaysian wanting to continue her tertiary studies in the States. I read your post from back in 2007 (haha) as I was browsing the Internet for opportunites to take SATs in Malaysia. I really liked your post, it gave me a thorough and full information on the SATs. I just want to inquire on how you take the test online. I searched online but CollegeBoard didn’t seem to provide a test online. I was wondering if you could help me in providing step-to-step instructions on how to take the SATs online with the exact fees provided. Your assistance in this matter would be of great appreciation to me, thank you very much.
Have a nice day!

I did a Google search and I don’t think you can take SAT Test online. You can register for the test online but you need to sit for the test at one of the test centers available.

International students and the SAT
Last year, students took SAT® Program tests in over 175 countries outside the U.S. The SAT and SAT Subject Tests™ are offered overseas six times a year: in October, November, December, January, May, and June.

International test takers can choose from more than 1,000 international test centers listed online in the Student area of the website. A list of international test centers is also provided in the international edition of the The SAT Codelist, International Edition. Occasionally, supplementary test centers are opened on request where and when necessary. In most countries, students living more than 121 km (75 mi) from the nearest test center can request that we open a test center closer to their home. See the list of SAT International Representatives who distribute test materials to test centers and students in the Middle East/North Africa, Africa, Asia, Australia, and Europe.

Link: http://professionals.collegeboard.com/testing/international/sat

SAT Test Centers in Malaysia
SAT Test Center Name
SAT Test Center Address
Code

• DALAT INTL SCH
    11200 TANJUNG BUNGAH 00000
  • INTI INTERNATIONAL COLLEGE SUBANG
    3 JALAN SS15/8 47500
  • KDU COLL
    32 ANSON ROAD 10400
  • KINABALU COMMERCIAL COLL