What is a CV? Is it like resume?

Curriculum Vitae, more commonly referred to by its shorthand abbreviation CV (a Latin term meaning course of life), are primarily popular among academics, as graduate students often spend a lot of effort getting their work published during these post-grad years. While higher-education institutions undoubtedly evaluate a potential candidate’s grades and test scores, they’re also eager to see where an applicant’s been published.

Unlike the resume, which lists work history and experiences, along with a brief summary of your skills and education, the CV is a far more comprehensive document. It goes above and beyond a mention of education and work experience and often lists—in thoughtful detail—your achievements, awards, honors, and publications, stuff universities care about when they’re hiring teaching staff. Unlike a resume, which is rarely longer than a one-sided single page, the CV can be two, six, or 12 pages—depending on your professional achievements.

A CV is usually better because of the detailed information in it. The difference between each applicant can be seen in the details and the way a CV is written. A well-written piece is often more appealing than one that is poorly written despite one’s achievements.

Typically, CVs are longer than resumes - at least two or three pages. That is the main difference.
The only thing It is really important document. And, from my own experience, It’s not so easy to do that on your own. I’ve personally used the help of good English essays guys. They did a good job. And right now I am at my desired job.