Accredited Life Experience Degree is a Right Choice

My friend told me that he received an accredited life experience degree through some recognized institution of higher education and got a better career in his relevant area. He told me he was working from past 7 years on a same designation in his organization because he didn’t had a applicable degree and he was always least considered at the time of elevation but now he got a work on a better designation. Does this means that anybody who never went to institution of higher education or never had a proper degree can get it and opt a better career or occupation? Or is this an appropriate choice for all busy individuals, students and working experts? Well the answer is No! This degree program has some prerequisites that are to be accomplished first and then it’s presented to a person.

Accredited life experience degree programs offered by recognized institutes are based on the standards approved by the higher education department. Some universities require service letters or life and work experience letter or before the degree is granted to a person. Once those official papers are confirmed, learners need to pass out an evaluation and after the successful completion of the evaluation, the person is granted such accredited life experience degree. There has always been a debut in respects to online learning and old-fashioned method. There are individuals who believe that online learning is the most suitable choice for them whereas there are persons who face it and have no belief over online approach. But according to me the whole thing depends on the circumstances and want. Persons who don’t have enough time to appear regular programs can choose the online learning method to complete their studies on time.

For more advice on education, I really suggest that you visit Malaysia Students blog and subscribe to the free mailing list.

User suspended for posting spam. This topic is now closed. New replies are no longer allowed.