Anyone here was or is doing matriculation at Kelantan?

Hey just want to know if anyone here was or is doing matriculation at Kelantan? It’s because I got into matriculation at Kelantan for the rayuan intake and I am from KL. Yes very far and I am very scared to go but I don’t have any choice because I want to continue my studies in medicine. Just want to know how is the facilities there and the people there? I don’t really trust Google because the pictures all looked good… So just wanted to ask for your opinions. Thank you!

hi,I’m from Kelantan.I’ve just read your post and I’d like to comment.I study at Shah Alam.I understand your feeling just like when I got to study in KL and Shah Alam studying accountancy.It is very far and the culture is very different to my hometown.Reading your post,I’d like to give my opinion.So far,Kelantan people are different from KL people,just like my Kelantan friends are quite friendly to me.They’re friendly,easy going,and become more easy going if you can speak their language.When I read your statement,you look quite afraid to go to Kelantan.Perhaps the media has manipulated the issue or news about Kelantan that is not true.Outsiders don’t understand us cos when they vote BN every time the general election come,we vote PAS.But we believe that only this party can unite as all.Don’t be shocked that,if you have Kelantan friends,they tend to be more ‘religious’ than any other Malay friends that they have in KL.As long as you respect them and their religious activity such as reading Quran(in case if they become your housemate/roommate) you just show respect and don’t make a funny or disturb their activity,if not,it might give an offense to them.Most of all,Kelantan people are quite religious since they’re the royal supporter of parti Islam se-Malaysia,their attitudes are slightly different to their friend from KL or Selangor,but,anyway,don’t worry or be afraid! I believe that they can accept you and you can fraternize with them ,they don’t bite you! try ‘speak’ in their dialect a little bit,you can live in harmony just like in your hometown KL. Thank you.
Sincerely
The Kelantanese.UiTM Shah Alam.

1 Like

Hey, i was from matriculatio kelantan! Never thought i will meet my junior like this. ooh… so you accepted from rayuan intake? Yeah! u should go! I absolutely recommend. If u want to pursue in medicine this is absolutely one of the place even when u already have another chance in asasi . i’ve got a lot of chinese and indian friends last year. most of them were from P.Pinang. some of them were from selangor. and they all 4.00 flat student. I mean if u are afraid from coming here because of the facilities, u are very wrong dear! Kelantan matriculation is the newest matriculation and the facilities is the best for someone who want to learn science subject. for the people here. U will never found someone who is more friendly than them. they are kind people. and kelantanese are unconditionally very very smart! U need to compete with them. And lastly, when you are entering matriculation, one thing u must bear in mind, BE TOUGH! :persevere::triumph:
Good Luck. May u venture a greater life ahead!

2 Likes

To be honest, I am having a hard time here. Very bad homesick… I can’t stop thinking of my family and home… Miss them too much.