Ask Me Anything About Biasiswa Yayasan Peneraju ACCA

Feel free to ask me any question for the acca program under peneraju. i will reply u as soon as possible.Thanks

2 Likes

How to apply ththis scholarship and what is the eligibility to apply it ?

I have applied yayasan peneraju tunas scholarship, but it seems that I don’t get it…is there a lot of session that they will offer for the interview.

I already applied tha yayasan peneraju for acca course on 3/3/16. I heard that some of the applicants already went through the assessment and the interview. Does this mean that I won’t get the scholarship or I will soon get my chance? Thanks :blush:

Visit yayasan peneraju website. What are you pursuing right now? Diploma/cat

Peneraju Profesional Akauntan Muda

Hey bro I wrote a blog regarding my interview experience do search it on my wordpress shukery affendy. If u can’t find it let me know.

I think it is different from tubas programme

Here’s the experience sharing from @m_shukery:

Yayasan Peneraju Interview For ACCA

Assalamualaikum and hi everyone, hari ni I nk share my experience sepanjang pengalaman I interview with peneraju. So masa I pergi interview peneraju, I study kat kuptm kl doing my CAT. So how I find out yayasan peneraju ni is from my lecterurs and my friends. How I find out interview kat intec which is my first interview dengan peneraju . So bila I find out interview kat intec actually is on 7/12 tapi I ada paper ftx on that day, so I write email directly to peneraju and they asked me to attend on 1/12. I decide to share my experience sbb I google jugak what the question that will be asked during the interview the night before. Hopefully dapat tolong korang sedikit sebanyak untuk yg nk interview dengan yayasan peneraju.

Intec(01 deC 2015)

So intec punya start with English assessment on 10 o clock dekat library intec. Time given 1 hour and tajuk dia is how does acca prepare you to be a professional accountant and role of accounting. After that proceed ngan maths assessment pulak kat computer lab. Jarak perjalanan dalam 1-2 kilometer. Tapi don’t worry sbb maths assessment dia senang je.just basic calculation. Masa diberi sejam jugak. Then go back kat library tadi untuk proceed ngan briefing peneraju. During the briefing kena take note betul-betul,jangan tido sbb briefing dia sekali je then kalau dapat terus dapat offer letter and sambung belajar. Okay lepas zohor tiba lah saat yang dinanti-nantikan oleh semua candidate which is “INTERVIEW’. Tapi jangan takut sbb based on my observation soalan dia lebih kurang je so I will share semua soalan yang barangkali kamu semua akan hadapi. Antara soalan-soalan nya ialah, mula-mula dia akan sruh describe yourself. Lepastu dia akan Tanya few question. Interview ni jgn nervous tau just like a sharing session, don’t worry about your answer sbb there are no right and wrong dalam iv.

1. What do you see yourself in 10 years?
  2. Why ACCA ? Especially budak dip maybe dia akan Tanya bnyk skit sbb mcm korang kan ada bnyk choice but then why acca
  3. How do you study for CAT.
  4. What if you didn’t get the offer.
  5. What is your goal?
  6. Mcm mana you punya studying style?
  7. Why do you think peneraju want you as their scholar

So on 7&8 December kitorang amik paper pbe dekat help college. For your info mmg semua student kptm yang amik paper based kitorang amik luar. Tapi mostly amik dekat help college atau UCSI. Last paper on 8 december which is FTX. Then masa trun escalator ternampak lah pulak HELP CAT punya department, so just Tanya about how was acca kat sana.Mmg tak pernah planning pun nk sambung ACCA kat sana, but then bila Tanya dia sruh datang interview dengan yayasan peneraju which is on 10 December. Staff kat HELP CAT was really friendly, so kalau siapa yang decide to amik offer kat HELP, don’t worry the staff will always be there for you. Name yang I ingat that time is Mr. Lee and Ms Sarah Wong.Anything just refer ngan diorang mmg diorang akan guide kita. The next day I dah submit documentation together with 4 keping gambar passport, mmg that time dah mcm confirm akan masuk help. That time baru I know rupanya HELP pun one of the peneraju partner.

HELP CAT(10 december)

Since help dekat je ngan rumah so dtg lah dalam pkul 9.30. Proses dia lebih kurang je ngan intec. So diorang start dengan English Assessment which one is better? Study while working or sudy only and does foreign language is important (essay) for 1 and half hour. Difference kat intec ngan help, help takde maths assessment sbb dia assume semua dh pandai kut yang kira-kira ni hahaha. Settle je assessment, kitorang masuk pulak kat auditorium untuk dengar briefing peneraju which is exactly the same from intec and the same person, which is Encik Rohazwan. So basically dah tau and apa yang paling I ingat sampai sekarang is the word ‘CATALYST’ . Mesti dia akan mention nanti during briefing,hahaha. Auditorium dia betul-betul sebelah tempat kita buat assessment. After that lunch pun kat sebelah auditorium dia. Semua aktiviti pada haritu semua sebelah2 je. And lagi satu yang ada kat HELP takde kat intec is lunch provided tau kat HELP. Memang sementara tunggu turn interview boleh makan je sbb that time makanan dia utk 30 org tapi yang ada dalam 7 org je. Masa lunch tu Nampak pulak panel yayasan peneraju yang interview I kat intec and she still remember me, dia tertanya-tanya kenapa ada kat help, maybe sbb the way I talk during kat intec mcm I nak sgt masuk intec kut. And today kat help pun dia yang interview I jugak hahaha,nama dia kak nana.Sama jugak dalam pukul 2 dah start interview. Interview kat dalam auditorium yang peneraju bagi briefing tadi. So usually akan ada panel from peneraju sorang and another one is from tuition provider sorang. So ni antara soalan yang I ingat during the help interview

1. Describe yourself
  2. How will you contribute when you are successful?
  3. What makes you choose acca?
  4. What you see yourself in 5 years
  5. What is your planning if you didn’t get the offer?

Sunway(16 december)

So this is my third time . Sunway punya interview special skit sbb dia buat kat bangunan yayasan peneraju. Rupanya because there are candidates from Kelantan that’s why diorang buat kat office yayasan peneraju which is kat menara uem. Sunway first dia dh briefing pasal penraju which is exactly the same from intec and help yang I dengar. Also from the same presenter. Lepas tu kita start dengan maths assessment which is soalan dia sama dengan kat intec, difference is intec buat kat computer and sunway buat kat kertas mcm exam paper. After that English assessment, semua objective and no essay at all. So interview start lepas zohor which is around 2. So ni antara soalan yang I ingat during the interview.

1. Describe yourself
  2. What are your weakness?
  3. Tell me abt your family background
  4. How are you going to study for acca
  5. How are you gonna use your acca knowledge in your career nanti

25 december HELP CAT offer

28 december INTEC Offer

29 december Sunway Offer

So right now, im doing my acca kat sunway, incase ada sesiapa tersempak ke boleh lah tegur ye. for more info or requirement can directly visit this link. All the best

Hye. I would like to ask, is there a case where graduates that have acca qualification pursue their studies in master? Bcause usually one with acca are qualified enough to work in any local or overseas firm. Thank you.

Students are free to pursue Master regardless whether they have ACCA or not. To work in corporate, ACCA is sufficient. However, let’s say you want to work in the academia as a lecturer or researcher, then Master and even PhD is much preferred.

Ohh thank you for the fast reply :blush:. I have applied the scholarship under yayasan peneraju and currently still waiting for the results. If i am qualified for the scholarship, it means my pathway would be cat-acca. Nevertheless, i have a a strong enthusiasm and intention to pursue my studies abroad. What i am trying to say is, if i am accepted, it means i have to pursue my study locally and not overseas. Or do you have better suggestion for me? In terms of accounting subjects pathway

Hi,m_shukery.I want to ask a question about this scholarship.I’m not currently studying at any university but I want to pursue ACCA at private college such as Kasturi. I need to attend classes and need to pay the fees.
I completed my CAT qualification at UiTM Shah Alam and started doing acca at the same university since 2008,but until 2012 I didn’t pass any of the papers and I finally withdraw from UiTM Shah Alam but I still do not give up.I want to return to study and complete my ACCA qualification.I’m now 28 years old.Am I still eligible to this scholarship?Can I apply?
and if not,can you help me in finding a source of finance or scholarship that is suitable to my condition.?Thank you.

Wahh thanks for sharing. Sangat2 brguna :grin:

Hi,

I’ll go for interview at Intec Shah Alam next week on Monday. Basically, I was a science stream student back then when I was in secondary school & I dont have any basic about accounting. Feel free to explain to me clearly what is CAT and ACCA? I have read about it in many blogs yet I still doubt what to answer the questions given by the interviewers if they are asking me about CAT and ACCA during the interview. Thanks a lot :slight_smile:

Have you read my blog?

http://shukeryaffendy.com/yayasan-peneraju-interview-acca/

Hi. i got the offer for this intec acca programme. i have to go for the assessment this monday. Can i know, what kind of question will they give for maths and english assessment? i really need help cause i am so nervous. is it hard? i am an spm leaver. thankyou.

Ws me 018-2680 765 Shukery

YAYASAN PENERAJU INTERVIEW – ACCA

http://shukeryaffendy.com/blog/2017/08/02/yayasan-peneraju-interview-acca/

August 2, 2017 - shukeryacca

Assalamualaikum and hi everyone, hari ni I nk share my experience sepanjang pengalaman I interview with peneraju. So masa I pergi interview peneraju, I study kat kuptm kl doing my CAT. So how I find out yayasan peneraju ni is from my lecterurs and my friends. How I find out interview kat intec which is my first interview dengan peneraju . So bila I find out interview kat intec actually is on 7/12 tapi I ada paper ftx on that day, so I write email directly to peneraju and they asked me to attend on 1/12. I decide to share my experience sbb I google jugak what the question that will be asked during the interview the night before. Hopefully dapat tolong korang sedikit sebanyak untuk yg nk interview dengan yayasan peneraju.

Intec(01 Dec 2015)

So intec punya start with English assessment on 10 o clock dekat library intec. Time given 1 hour and tajuk dia is how does acca prepare you to be a professional accountant and role of accounting. After that proceed ngan maths assessment pulak kat computer lab. Jarak perjalanan dalam 1-2 kilometer. Tapi don’t worry sbb maths assessment dia senang je.just basic calculation. Masa diberi sejam jugak. Then go back kat library tadi untuk proceed ngan briefing peneraju. During the briefing kena take note betul-betul,jangan tido sbb briefing dia sekali je then kalau dapat terus dapat offer letter and sambung belajar. Okay lepas zohor tiba lah saat yang dinanti-nantikan oleh semua candidate which is “INTERVIEW’. Tapi jangan takut sbb based on my observation soalan dia lebih kurang je so I will share semua soalan yang barangkali kamu semua akan hadapi. Antara soalan-soalan nya ialah, mula-mula dia akan sruh describe yourself. Lepastu dia akan Tanya few question. Interview ni jgn nervous tau just like a sharing session, don’t worry about your answer sbb there are no right and wrong dalam iv.

• What do you see yourself in 10 years?

• Why ACCA ? Especially budak dip maybe dia akan Tanya bnyk skit sbb mcm korang kan ada bnyk choice but then why acca

• How do you study for CAT.

• What if you didn’t get the offer.

• What is your goal?

• Mcm mana you punya studying style?

• Why do you think peneraju want you as their scholar

So on 7&8 December kitorang amik paper pbe dekat help college. For your info mmg semua student kptm yang amik paper based kitorang amik luar. Tapi mostly amik dekat help college atau UCSI. Last paper on 8 december which is FTX. Then masa trun escalator ternampak lah pulak HELP CAT punya department, so just Tanya about how was acca kat sana.Mmg tak pernah planning pun nk sambung ACCA kat sana, but then bila Tanya dia sruh datang interview dengan yayasan peneraju which is on 10 December. Staff kat HELP CAT was really friendly, so kalau siapa yang decide to amik offer kat HELP, don’t worry the staff will always be there for you. Name yang I ingat that time is Mr. Lee and Ms Sarah Wong.Anything just refer ngan diorang mmg diorang akan guide kita. The next day I dah submit documentation together with 4 keping gambar passport, mmg that time dah mcm confirm akan masuk help. That time baru I know rupanya HELP pun one of the peneraju partner.

HELP CAT(10 Dec 2015)

Since help dekat je ngan rumah so dtg lah dalam pkul 9.30. Proses dia lebih kurang je ngan intec. So diorang start dengan English Assessment which one is better? Study while working or sudy only and does foreign language is important (essay) for 1 and half hour. Difference kat intec ngan help, help takde maths assessment sbb dia assume semua dh pandai kut yang kira-kira ni hahaha. Settle je assessment, kitorang masuk pulak kat auditorium untuk dengar briefing peneraju which is exactly the same from intec and the same person, which is Encik Rohazwan. So basically dah tau and apa yang paling I ingat sampai sekarang is the word ‘CATALYST’ . Mesti dia akan mention nanti during briefing,hahaha. Auditorium dia betul-betul sebelah tempat kita buat assessment. After that lunch pun kat sebelah auditorium dia. Semua aktiviti pada haritu semua sebelah2 je. And lagi satu yang ada kat HELP takde kat intec is lunch provided tau kat HELP. Memang sementara tunggu turn interview boleh makan je sbb that time makanan dia utk 30 org tapi yang ada dalam 7 org je. Masa lunch tu Nampak pulak panel yayasan peneraju yang interview I kat intec and she still remember me, dia tertanya-tanya kenapa ada kat help, maybe sbb the way I talk during kat intec mcm I nak sgt masuk intec kut. And today kat help pun dia yang interview I jugak hahaha,nama dia kak nana.Sama jugak dalam pukul 2 dah start interview. Interview kat dalam auditorium yang peneraju bagi briefing tadi. So usually akan ada panel from peneraju sorang and another one is from tuition provider sorang. So ni antara soalan yang I ingat during the help interview

• Describe yourself

• How will you contribute when you are successful?

• What makes you choose acca?

• What you see yourself in 5 years

• What is your planning if you didn’t get the offer?

Sunway TES (16 Dec 2015)

So this is my third time . Sunway punya interview special skit sbb dia buat kat bangunan yayasan peneraju. Rupanya because there are candidates from Kelantan that’s why diorang buat kat office yayasan peneraju which is kat menara uem. Sunway first dia dh briefing pasal penraju which is exactly the same from intec and help yang I dengar. Also from the same presenter. Lepas tu kita start dengan maths assessment which is soalan dia sama dengan kat intec, difference is intec buat kat computer and sunway buat kat kertas mcm exam paper. After that English assessment, semua objective and no essay at all. So interview start lepas zohor which is around 2. So ni antara soalan yang I ingat during the interview.

• Describe yourself

• What are your weakness?

• Tell me abt your family background

• How are you going to study for acca

• How are you gonna use your acca knowledge in your career nanti

25 december HELP CAT offer

28 december INTEC Offer

29 december Sunway Offer

So right now, im doing my acca kat sunway, incase ada sesiapa tersempak ke boleh lah tegur ye. for more info or requirement can directly visit this link. All the best

http://www.penerajuedu.com/program-program-profesional-perakaunan.php