Can SPM Art Stream Student Furthering Studies in Medicine?

I’m having SPM this year and i want to pursue my studies in medicine. The problem is i’m in Art stream which means i can still take medicine course but it is until a minimize stage. I would like to be a gynaecologist as it is my dream since young.
HELP ME WITH THE PROBLEM I’M FACING. I WANT TO GO TO A UNIVIERSITY WHICH ALLOWS ME TO FURTHER MY STUDIES IN MEDICINE.
HELP ME WITH THE STEPS I HAVE TO DO IN ORDER TO TAKE THE COURSE I WANTED

Most likely you can’t transfer to Science stream in A-Level, Matriculation, Diploma or Asasi etc using Art stream SPM result.

You can, however, take SPM as private candidate and take all Science subjects (especially Biology & Chemistry) if you are aiming for medicine degree later.

This means that you will have to study these subjects by yourself (as in you will not get formal education on these sujects at school as private candidate).

Is there any societies that allows Art students to pursue their studies in science courses?
I’m asking because i have heard of a society that also helps Art students to take science courses but the students have to go abroad in order to finish the studies and become what they wanted as in a doctor, engineer…