Can SPM Art Stream Student Furthering Studies in Medicine?

I’m having SPM this year and i want to pursue my studies in medicine. The problem is i’m in Art stream which means i can still take medicine course but it is until a minimize stage. I would like to be a gynaecologist as it is my dream since young.
HELP ME WITH THE PROBLEM I’M FACING. I WANT TO GO TO A UNIVIERSITY WHICH ALLOWS ME TO FURTHER MY STUDIES IN MEDICINE.
HELP ME WITH THE STEPS I HAVE TO DO IN ORDER TO TAKE THE COURSE I WANTED

Most likely you can’t transfer to Science stream in A-Level, Matriculation, Diploma or Asasi etc using Art stream SPM result.

You can, however, take SPM as private candidate and take all Science subjects (especially Biology & Chemistry) if you are aiming for medicine degree later.

This means that you will have to study these subjects by yourself (as in you will not get formal education on these sujects at school as private candidate).

Is there any societies that allows Art students to pursue their studies in science courses?
I’m asking because i have heard of a society that also helps Art students to take science courses but the students have to go abroad in order to finish the studies and become what they wanted as in a doctor, engineer…

Yes you can. Art stream student can become a doctor. Usually if you ask people this question they will say no, but for me it is possible for art stream student want to pursue in medicine.

*only ipts / private university accept this. Public university do not accept this kind of entry.

First, you need to get good result for your spm. By the mean of good result is pass spm with 5 credits in spm including bm, bi, science, math and one other subject. After you get these result for your spm, you can study diploma in medical science in private university such as msu and picoms.

Then, after you finished diploma, you can continue degree in medical science or biomedical science. For degree in medical science, only msu have the course. For biomed any university have the course. I recommend you to take medical science instead of biomedical science because medical science has a lot common in medicine than biomed.

After you finished degree, you can finally pursue medicine such as mbbs, md or dentistry. You need to have good result in your degree in order to continue study medicine.

*note: only private university accept degree entry requirement for medicine. You also need to pass interview in order to study medicine.

If your passion is to become a doctor go for it. It might take a lot of time and a lot of money. But it certainly worth it. Follow your passion dont let other people discourage you.

Edit: I know this is 3 years late but for those who are not in science stream but want to pursue medicine can follow this guide.