EST TUITION AND BOOKS( English for Science and Tehnology)

Hello everyone,
I have decided to take EST for SPM this year and my school doesn’t offer lessons .
I am currently looking for tuition for EST subject tuition and books and I couldn’t find them anywhere. Does anyone knwow any tutors or tuition center that offers EST tuition and bookstores that sell EST books?
Thank you so much!
Much appreciated for your help!

Hi,
can i know where you from and you looking for a tuition center or for a home tuition.

Hello,

I am aright with both, as long as there’s someone to guide me in this subject. Do you know
any places or any tutors that teaches EST?

Thank you so much! Good day!

Hello,

I am aright with both, as long as there’s someone to guide me in this subject. Do you know
any places or any tutors that teaches EST?

Thank you so much! Good day!

Hey, I’m curious. What is EST actually? How different is it compared to the English 1119?

Hello, EST actually stands for English for Science and Technology so I guess they focus more on using scientific terms and so on while English 1119 focuses more on the English language like, grammar and so on. :slight_smile:

Ah, I see. Thanks for the explanation. Btw, do you take Moral? There’s something I would like to ask. :smile:

you’re welcome! yes I do take moral. Anything you would like to ask? :smiley:

I would like to know how to write the essays for the Moral folio. Please show me the examples and give some tips u.u

is this what you’re talking about?

hope it helps! :smiley: :blush: