Final Year Project Survey: Customer Value (Loyalty & Satisfaction) Towards Purchase of Online Products at Tesco Malaysia

**Hi semua! Saya seorang pelajar yang sedang menjalani Projek Penyelidikan Tahun Akhir saya. Boleh anda ganti beberapa minit masa anda untuk menjawab kaji selidik saya? Kajian ini adalah tentang nilai pelanggan terhadap pembelian produk secara online di Tesco Malaysia. Penyertaan anda amat dihargai! Terima kasih.**:grinning:

Hi everyone! I’m a student currently undergoing my Final Year Research Project. I was wondering if you mind sparing a few minutes of your time to answer my survey please? This survey is a part of my research projected about the customer value towards the purchase of online products at Tesco Malaysia. Your participation is much appreciated! Thank you.

Survey Link

**Hi semua! Saya seorang pelajar yang sedang menjalani Projek Penyelidikan Tahun Akhir saya. Boleh anda ganti beberapa minit masa anda untuk menjawab kaji selidik saya? Kajian ini adalah tentang nilai pelanggan terhadap pembelian produk secara online di Tesco Malaysia. Penyertaan anda amat dihargai! Terima kasih.**:grinning:

Hi everyone! I’m a student currently undergoing my Final Year Research Project. I was wondering if you mind sparing a few minutes of your time to answer my survey please? This survey is a part of my research projected about the customer value towards the purchase of online products at Tesco Malaysia. Your participation is much appreciated! Thank you.:grinning:

SURVEY LINK

Customer Value (loyalty and satisfaction) Towards The Purchase of Online Products at Tesco Malaysia

RESEARCH QUESTIONNAIRE

The main purpose of this questionnaire is to undertake a survey for research purpose and to evaluate views about the online products and services provided by Tesco Malaysia that generate value (loyalty and satisfaction) to their customers. These questions will ask you to specify your level of agreement as well as your ratings and importance on the matter that provide the most value to you as customers when purchasing products in an online grocery retailer. This will take about 10-15 minutes to complete so the respondents’ time spent in answering these questions is much appreciated.

Feel free to ask me for any inquiries in regards to this survey.

**Please note that this questionnaire will be kept confidential and answers will remain anonymous. The task of the survey representative is to assure that efforts will be taken to ensure that these answers will not connect back to you in any way possible. Please tick the relevant box and answer truthfully