How long do you have to do exercise a day

As a general goal, aim for at least 30 minutes of physical activity every day. If you want to lose weight or meet specific fitness goals, you may need to exercise more.Want to aim even higher? You can achieve more health benefits, including increased weight loss, if you ramp up your exercise to 300 minutes a week. Moderate aerobic exercise includes such activities as jogging, swimming and hiking. Aerobic exercise will train your stamina and improve your immune system.

I totally agree on the 30 minutes of physical activity every day. It is necessary in our lifes to maintain our health performance. Even if you are already a healthy person does not mean you are excluded to exercise everyday. Daily exercise suppose to be essential in our lifestyle so that people will continue to have a sharp mind and keep the body fit. Keeping the body healthy also helps by encouraging us not to be lazy in some way. It will overcome our procastination mindset and with this, it can improve our daily lifestyle.

I’ve to admit that I do not exercise regularly. I only exercise when I’m in the mood of wanting to be healthy and fit. Most of the time I just do not do any exercise. Sometimes I can go play badminton with friends three times in a week (2 hours per session). Most of the time I just ignore the need to do any exercise because “I’m just too busy with Facebooking (the only thing I’m disciplined to do)”. hahaha!

Exercise is very important! Haha. Actually almost everyday I spend at least 3 hours (except homeworks scattering day and study week) to exercise. Evening basketball and then night pingpong. Most of my friends here are like this, in keeping fit and maintain our sharp minded they have done so many efforts. Don’t busying playing computer games pr facebook since it is actually wasting your time.