I need an advice on how managing time for training and study

I’m a form 5 student from Sabah and also a fencer as well… I faced difficulties to study because I have to deal with my fencing training schedule… I’m very concerned with my recent examination results because the graph descended… I’m worried because I want to achieve excellent result in SPM and fencing… I usually train on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday… after I went home, I’m extremely tired and I usually can’t cope with piles of homework especially Biology subject homeworks also studying… I organized a daily and study schedule for me but I cannot follow it… because I’m always tired and sometimes fallen asick… recently I planned to go to training every single day to fight for Asia Cadet and Junior Fencing Championship by the end of this year… any kind hearted people who wanted to give me some useful advices can just reply me here or contact me through my emain kusinjuklin@gmail.com thank you so much! i really appreciate your kindness! bless u

A post was merged into an existing topic: I need an useful advices and inspiration on how to organize time for training and study