Lazada Malaysia 9% Cashback www.lazada.com.my

Lazada Malaysia Cashback Terms & Conditions

Get 9% Cashback on all Non-Electronic Purchase on Lazada Malaysia

Click here to sign up now to get cashback for online shopping!

Lazada Malaysia Cashback lazada.com.my

Lazada Malaysia is part of Lazada Group which operates Southeast Asia’s largest online shopping and selling destination in Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand and Vietnam. Pioneering eCommerce in the region, Lazada provides customers with an effortless shopping experience and retailers with simple and direct access to the largest customer base in Southeast Asia.

With hundreds of thousands of products across different categories such as health and beauty, home and living, fashion, mobiles and tablets, consumer electronics and home appliances among others, Lazada is the one stop shopping destination for all your shopping needs.

Besides an extensive selection of international and local brands, you’ll also find exciting products that are available exclusively on Lazada.

We are proud to partner with Lazada to be their premier cashback partner in South East Asia.

Users will be able to receive 6% cashback for all purchases of electronics and 9% cashback for all purchases of non-electronic items on Lazada.com.my.