More than studies, let's--

… remember to take care of both our physical and mental health.

In the pursuit to do well academically, the body and mind may go under strenuous moments. As a result, we may fall sick or even confine ourselves mentally. The need for success may become an obsession.

It’s important to remember that asking for help (if you’re facing a lot of stress or overwhelming anxiety) is perfectly alright.

Seek a counsellor and talk to them. There is no shame in seeing one, and learning more about yourself as a result would be a plus.

I agree. I took psychology this semester and it is evident that students undergo a lot of pressure, especially in college. Many mental health condition could be attributed to the failure of early recognition, especially in college. My advice? Seek help.

Surviving College

1. Eat right
  2. sleep enough, if you sleep late sleep enough.
  3. Take a walk. doing pointless things keep humans alive
  4. Talk to your lecterurs, they are human, just like you, but older, and much more tired of bull feces.
  5. Money will always be a problem. Save for a rainy day, spend when you need to.
  6. differentiate between wants and need. You NEED soap and shampoo. You want the expensive stuff.
  7. Find a shop that sells you balanced cheap food despite its horrible taste. Go there when you need to save.
  8. Buy paper and pen in bulk. You’ll be using a lot so might aswell invest in the good stuff.
  9. Explore more, do more things, go to events, study. This is when you can test your time management.
  10. Its ok to fail, to take time, to figure things out. Unless you and your family need cash then go out and make that money. Let the dreaming go to your children.