My experience and TIPS about SPM

To all readers, just want to let you all know about I was a SPM candidates during 2013.

During Form 5, I wasn’t studying very hard and well because I think that SPM will not be an important thing to my future. Yes, to now I also think so. BUT, SPM is quite important for your future studies although not influencing you future job.

When I first register in University, I realized the importance of SPM results. Without a good SPM results, you couldn’t get scholarship. Worse than that, you will not be able to go into private university due to the requirement is not being reached.

1 Like

To SPM candidates, I have some effective ways for you all to do well in SPM.

• You can read lesser but you MUST do past year papers and trial papers from every states.
  • SPM questions will usually based on every trial papers from all the states.
  • For languages, try to read more or you can try to watch movies with subtitles either in BM, BI, BT or BC.
  • Literature and komsas part, candidates can try to go Youtube and search the drama related, this can help candidates to remember the story lines better.
  • Try to wake up early and study. The suggested time is 5.30 a.m.

** Good Luck for all the SPM candidates **
Just gonna tell everyone about, There’ll not be too late to start, there’ll only be not going to start :smile:

1 Like

Try to collect that year trial papers from all state. SBP and MARA paper is very important. If you have friends there, try to get notes or some tips from them because their school status(not same as cluster or daily) is quite special. Aim high kick high, the award for candidates who obtain 9A+ is very luxury. Work hard then!!

1 Like