My percubaan results very disappointing... what to do now?

MY chemistry i got D
Physics i got D
AM I got D
sejarah B
BM B+
BI B+
MATHS TH WORST SINCERM MY SCHOOL LIFE UNTILL THIS WAS THE BAD MATHS RESULTS EVER I SEEN IN MY LIFE. I GOT D.

WHAT IS THE WAY ME TO GET SPM A+ FOR ALL THE SUBJECTS? WHAT SHOULD I DO NOW? I AM DEAD HERE LOOKING AT MY RESULT. HELP ME GUYS :cry:

Hi! I think there is still hope, though to achieved all A+ is a tough thing to do. I will suggest you don’t need to worry first.

1 Like

All you can do is just keep trying. Do lots of exercise and memorization for chemistry. Make sure to understand the concepts in physics. Addmaths and maths you just have to do lots of exercise too.

It took me more than a year to understand the science subjects and addmaths. Although your marks are low, DONT GIVE UP!

Based on my experience, I usually got C and D for my physics and addmaths. But then i got an A for both that subjects for trials after working my butt off(my first time getting A for that subjects​:sweat_smile::sob:)
There’s my senior who got A’s for all her subjects except her sejarah. As what i have heard, she either fail or lulus nyawa2x ikan. But then surprisingly she got an A- in her spm.

What I’m trying to say is your marks right now can be improved in spm only if you work hard.

SPM is next week​:sob::scream: so do your best during the exam🖒🖒and even if you did not achieve your goals, just remember that it’s not the end of the world:)

1 Like