Rakuten Malaysia 1% Cashback www.rakuten.com.my

Rakuten Malaysia Cashback Terms & Conditions

Get 1% Cashback when you shop at Rakuten Online Shopping - Malaysia through Cashback

Click here to sign up now to get cashback for online shopping!

Rakuten Malaysia Cashback rakuten.com.my

Who are they and what do they do:
Rakuten Online Shopping (Malaysia) is a part of the Rakuten Group, founded in 1997 and has been listed on JASDAQ Stock Exchange since April 2000. Rakuten is headquartered in Tokyo with over 10,000 employees and partner staff worldwide. Rakuten is the world’s third largest e-commerce company by revenue, with global market cap of US$13.9 billion (over RM40 billion).

Rakuten started out by launching a pioneering e-commerce platform, Rakuten Ichiba (the largest online shopping mall in Japan with over 39,000 merchants), in Japan that utilizes a business-to-business-to-consumer (B2B2C) model.

This is a unique model that brings the best of both worlds to merchants and customers. This is the same online business and shopping experience that Rakuten aims to bring into Malaysia via Rakuten Online Shopping.

Merchants build online storefronts on the marketplace and sell directly to customers. Rakuten empowers merchants with the necessary tools, e-commerce platform, and know-how needed to run successful online businesses while providing consumers with a new and interactive online shopping experience.

Because of this relationship between merchants, customers have a wide selection of items to shop on Rakuten. Electronics, Fashion & Accessory, Health & Beauty, Home

Categories available:
Food & Beverage, Toy & Game, Hobby & Arts, Pets, Movies & Music, Books & Magazines, Kids Baby & Maternity, Car & Bike, Sports & Outdoor and Business & Industrial

Shipping:
Rakuten provides Free shipping on certain items, depending on the merchant that sells the item.

hi
how may i find students in music field?
please help me
thank you.