Now that DPM said undergraduates do not have good command of English, instead of arguing with him whether this is right or wrong or what are the reasons contributing to this… I suggest we go and take action to improve our English now!
- Read English articles.
- Watch English movies with subtitles.
- Listen to English songs.
- Start a blog in English.
- Write to a pen pal in English speaking country.
- Write in your diary/journal in English.
- Be best friends with a good English dictionary.
- Speak the language whenever you can.
- Learn a new word a day.
- Learn new phrases, idioms or proverbs a day.
I would like to add one item to the list: write a post in English in a student forum like this!