Sleeping is important for you

And your studies!

No I don’t mean that you should sleep a lot more than you should in studying. I’m talking about the time that should be spent sleeping at night.

It is very important that our body have a suffecient of at least 6-8 hours of sleep. During these hours, the brain will be repairing, calibrating, and defraging itself – rearranging and analyzing the information that you have consumed the whole day. It is a process of healing of the brain, and your body as well, preparing yourself to tackle through the next day.

6 - 7 hours? I slept at least 8 hours a day hahaha… Your topic makes me feel less guilty about sleeping hahaha… I very seldom take afternoon nap, in fact I’m glad that afternoon nap is not part of my routine so I can have more time and do more in the afternoon. Some people say taking afternoon nap is good for recharging your energy mid day and your mind will be refreshed. What do you think? Do you take afternoon nap?

I slept 10 hours a day haha but I personally think that 8 hours of sleep is the best out of all.
For those whom are at their puberty stage,sleep can actually help them grow taller!
And do you know our organ start to detoxify(especially liver) around 11pm-1am.So it’s best for us to sleep before 11 :smile:

I do take afternoon naps. BUT! Not all the time. Only on the times where I do feel tired and need some energy to do work, or have nothing much to do.

Again, it’s not every time.

However, have you ever heard of power naps? It’s a 1 hour nap before you continue studying/cramming informtion into your brain. My friend applied that during our last exam.

Agree with you Sylvia! Detoxifying indeed. :slight_smile:

I guess I should change the time to 8 hours. It is the best time.

Also, I did not know that it would help to grow taller?

Hey pamdayne91 :slight_smile: I agree afternoon naps do help us in mind developing!Especially for children haha.
Well I’m quite short and I’ve google methods that can make me grow taller and many of the source says that sleeping can help us grow taller :smiley: