Studying in USA: pre-u programme, ADP or straight to the US?

Hello there! I’m a SPM leaver of 2015 & I got my results last month, I scored a total of 6A’s and I had sent back for remark for one of the subject. I was wondering if you would suggest taking a pre-u programme here, taking an ADP course or going straight to the US would be better?

You can’t go straight to US using your SPM result. You need to use SAT result which you most probably did not take.

So the best advice for you in your current situation is to take a pre-university programme here then apply using your pre-university programme result. By completing pre-university programme you can still have the option to further study overseas not necessary USA. ADP is fine too if you already have confirmed that you will be going to USA.

An SPM student not a SPM student

Thanks for reminding us! Let’s strive for better English among Malaysian students!

There are many ADTP programs in Malaysia which requires you to complete your studies here for two years, then transfer to a university in the US. This has been the top choice as it is cheaper. Other methods may require you to spend more as you have to take SATs and complete all 4 years in the states.