Yayasan Sime Darby Scholarship

There are three main categories for this scholarship.

(i) YSD Excellence Scholarship Programmes

This annual scholarship programme applies to high flying, well-rounded candidates who wish to pursue full-time studies locally and overseas.

(ii) YSD Skill Enrichment Programme
Scholarships will be offered to successful candidates to pursue technical certificate and diploma programmes at Ramsay Sime Darby Healthcare College or Sime Darby Industrial Academy. Scholarships include full tuition fees, living and book allowances.

(iii) YSD Bursary Programme
The ‘Underprivileged’ scholarship category awards “special needs” or OKU students as well as individuals from low income families who have achieved satisfactory academic performance to pursue higher education at reputable local institutions in Malaysia through the YSD Bursary Programme.

Im a uitm student taking diploma in accountancy but i did not apply for ptptn’s loan as i do not wish to be in any kind of financial debts. However, My first sem gpa was 3.93. Am i eligible to apply for any of this scholarships ?

Hi @arina.azli there are definitely a lot of scholarship you can apply while you are still studying for your diploma.

Take a look at this website: Malaysia Scholarships

Look for the pre-university scholarships, there are usually open for A level and diploma students. Be quick, some scholarships are closing soon so make sure you apply before they close otherwise you will miss the scholarship.

I am a 2015 SPM leaver and have applied for this scholarship. I want to know when is the date of announcement of shortlisted candidates? Or, are all the unsuccessful candidates not notified at all, neither through official website, email nor text message?