Is KPM Bursary 2016 for SPM 2015 Still Available?

Based on last year KPM Bursary, the answer is yes, Bursary 2016 should cover STPM, Matrikulasi, IB, A Levels or foundation courses. You should be able to choose your preferred pre-university programme when you apply for it at Portal JPA eSILA.

KPM Bursary 2015

This KPM Bursary will cover costs of pre-university studies such as Sijil Tinggi Persekolahan Malaysia (STPM), matriculation studies, the International Baccalaurate (IB), A-Levels, or other foundation courses provided by the Higher Education Ministry.

As for which college is accepted for A-level, all major colleges are accepted, JPA will pay the tuition fees regardless of which school or college you are attending.

Will Bursary 2016 cover costs of pre-U studies as well as degree programmes? Or it is jz for pre-U studies?
I am quite confused about this. Hope to get reply soon.
Thanks in advance.

Bursary 2016 will cover both pre-university and degree programme at local IPTA/IPTS. Don’t worry :wink:

May I noe is actuarial science sponsor by Jpa Bursary? Hope I can get reply soon

You can actually call or email to get confirmation if a specific course is sponsored by Bursary 2016.

Semakan & Permohonan Program Bursary 2016

Nota:

i. Hanya program pengajian yang telah diiktiraf oleh Kerajaan sahaja akan ditaja oleh JPA. Semakan pengiktirafan boleh dibuat dengan Kementerian Pendidikan Tinggi melalui Sistem Pengiktirafan Kelayakan Perkhidmatan Awam (eSisraf) atau melalui talian 03-88704308/5199/6700 atau emel kepada recognition@moe.gov.my.

ii. Selain program yang tidak diiktiraf, JPA juga tidak menaja Program pengajian berikut:

a. Pendidikan

b. Program yang mewajibkan pelajar mengambil lesen juruterbang

c. Program Kejururawatan / Separa Perubatan yang dikendalikan oleh Kementerian Kesihatan

d. Kursus-kursus Profesional seperti ACCA, CLP dan Linux

e. Program berkembar dengan institusi luar negara

f. Program Double Degree

Has the link of the bursary application been released yet? I couldn’t find it. May I know how to apply for it?Thanks

Sorry, my school counselor just told me, this year the bursary do not offer to Form 6 and matriculation. Is it true? This is because the bursary is under JPA, not KPM.

When is the due date for application of KPM bursary 2016? Is it 30th of April? Anyone knows please inform me thank you!

http://esilav2.jpa.gov.my/
Go this website and kemaskini.
2016年4月23日 下午6:12于 “zhishuang9376” student@student-malaysia.com写道:

Do we have to do e.profiling to apply for jpa bursary 2016…

Yes, have to do it for kemaskini.
2016年4月23日 下午9:02于 “haing” student@student-malaysia.com写道:

For this question “adakah anda sedang mengikuti program persediaan?”, do I have to answer “YA” even though Im nt taking any pre u program now?

Yes. You have to put “YA” so that u can fill in the details.

Oh really? But I emailed jpa and they told me to put “TIDAK” if Im not studying any pre u program currently.

But then how do you print out the slip pengesahan permohonan? My counsellor
told me it is needed for her to help me get the offer letter from the
college/uni i want to get into.

Counsellor from where? So I have to put YA and fill up everything in order to go for cetak slip right? Btw what course u taking and which uni u’re heading?

Counsellors from Focus Education. They will help us to get the offer letter.
Yupp. U need to put YA and fill in everything (but my counsellor actually
told me to leave blank for the subjects part) in order to get the slip
pengesahan permohonan.
I will be taking Alevels in Sunway :slight_smile: How about you?

You haven’t get the surat tawaran?
Because my surat tawaran for form 6 can print out from internet. So I have all the document and sent to JPA.

If you haven’t get the surat tawaran you can’t sent first. You ask first to get the surat tawaran. After that, you fill ‘Ya’ and the details. Lastly, you can print out and send the document.

Nope. My counsellor told me to get the slip pengesahan permohonan first in order to get the offer letter.

I will confirm with her again. Thanks for your info!! All the best in studying form 6~

How to get the slip pengesahan permohonan? Why dont u take foundation instead of A levels, so u planning to go overseas? Well Im taking foundation leading to actuarial science but Im nt confirm yet to go which uni. Back to the topic, so the deadline to do eprofiling is 6 may, but how do I let jpa knows Im accepting this offer?