Is KPM Bursary 2016 for SPM 2015 Still Available?

Just filled the detail then you can print out the slip pengesahan permohonan. You must apply the university and get the surat before 6 may.

Remember no overseas after getting bursary. If not, you have to pay back all.

Wait so that means I must send all the documen sokongan to jpa before 6 may?

Can u guys reach the ruangan of cetak slip?

I think so, there stated must kemaskini before 6 may. Sending the document I think is include in the kemaskini.

Yeah I also cant click the cetak slip.

The below there have a link to cetak the slip. So no need to click there?

Hi, how can i fill my ‘program persediaan’ if i am still waiting for UPU?

They replied you? I sent a mail and I still wasn’t replied. I put TIDAK also but they wrote that I have to log in again when I get a place in the college. So out of curiousity I put YA but when you put ‘YA’, they’ll ask you to put in your results before they let you complete the application. I emailed them teling them that but I still haven’t got a reply.

Wait until 28 april for the UPU. Then, summit before 6 may.

Haven’t. I also don’t know, my counselor told me can check om 28 april. I think he is mistaken.

Hi. I saw in some posts above that you’re planning to go form 6 right? What if I am also but I wanted to change school as the school I got wasn’t the one I wanted?

Erm. I get the news you can apply to change the school before 16 may, if I didn’t mistaken. But I know nothing about the bursary, if you want to change the school.

I heard that the UPU result is out on the 2nd week of May .so how should i fill the application before 6 may ?

Oh my, I jz know can apply for upu, I tot there are only 2 ways to go into ipta which are stpm or matrikulasi.

Well I sent them 2 emails they only reply me haha, they arent so active in emailing, maybe u can try to call them? Btw which pre u programme u taking?

I called them first but there was no answer. And they had so many numbers! Most were unavailable.Then only I decided to email. I wanted to take A Levels and wanted it to be in Penang but sadly they said only the colleges in KL are allowed for bursary for A Levels. So, I’m going F6 because that’s the only way I can stay in Penang first haha. I’m not ready to leave home yet haha

Ohh ok, so wish u good luck and all the best in form 6! Btw, Im from Malacca and going for A levels at Sunway.

Thanks! All the best to you too!! :smile:

1 Like

Anyone got replies from jpa for epenawaran?