Welcome to Student Malaysia

Have a question on SPM, STPM, University or Scholarship but do not know who can help? Ask it here!

We are an active online community of Malaysian students - both juniors and seniors are welcome! :love_letter:

Ask a question and get help from other students or seniors

Post new topic to ask your question, provide specific details, explain what exactly do you need advices on. We will try to help by providing answers (or education advices) to your question as quickly as possible.

Some categories of topics that you might be interested:

• Scholarship covers all discussion on scholarships available to Malaysian students
  • Pre-university covers education advices on form six, A-Level, matriculation
  • University covers both public and private, local and overseas tertiary education

Help others by sharing your experiences

No longer a student or have some time to spare? Browse through our forum, read the topics that interest you, help fellow junior students out there.

We were once lost, confused, puzzled on so many aspects of education. Now that we’ve been through all the difficulties, don’t you think that it is meaningful to help others who are facing the same situation?

Help us help others. Thank you! :wink:

Click here to the join existing discussion or to post a new topic

To post a new topic, make sure you are signed in and click the + button located on the bottom right of the page.

Post your ads for free! Sell stuffs, offer services…

Offering home tuition as a private tutor? Have a room to rent out to students? Want to promote your university club events? Post your ads for free.

5 Likes

I moved a post to a new topic: Taking SAT Test in Malaysia

I moved 2 posts to a new topic: MNRB Scholarship Fund Awards

I moved a post to an existing topic: SPM Form 5 Add Math Project Work Sample Answer

A post was merged into an existing topic: SPM 2015 Discussion: SPM 2015 Tips, Spot Topics, Notes